- Planning & Zoning
- Zoning Resources
- Upcoming Zoning Hearings
Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
All meetings are held at Liberty Township's New Administration & Police Substation Facility located at 5021 Winners Circle Drive.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before the Board of Zoning Appeals, Zoning Commission or Board of Trustees. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513-759-7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - June 13, 2023
- BZA23-008: Joshua Liles, Apex Engineering and Surveying Inc., is requesting variances under Section 4.10.3(1) and Table 4.10-A of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution to reduce the lot area from the required 20,000 SF to 18,953 SF; and to reduce the lot frontage from the required 100 feet to 92.11 feet for a single family home. The subject property is located at 7336 Kyles Station Road, Parcel ID# D2010-016.000-057. Postponed by the Applicant
Board of Trustees - June 20, 2023
- ZC23-007: Liberty Retail Management, LLC is requesting a Major Modification to the Liberty Center B-PUD and Preliminary PUD Plan. The subject property is located at 7685 Blake Street, Parcel #D2020-311.000-008; Section 13, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC23-013: David Dooley is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from A-1 (Agricultural District) to R-1 (Suburban Residential District) for a 2.880-acre site. The subject property is located at 6278 Maud Hughes Road, Parcel #D2010-022.000-072; Section 26, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
Zoning Commission - June 26, 2023
- ZC23-008: TeleCAD Wireless Site Design is requesting a Minor Modification to a R-PUD for a height variance from 35’ to 39’-10” for a small cell tower located in the right-of-way. The subject property is located at 5170 Cincinnati-Dayton Road; Section 16, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC23-015: Carriage Meadows, LLC is requesting Final PUD Plan review for Carriage Meadows Section 3. This Final PUD request is a total of 10.040 acre, which includes 32 single-family residential lots. The subject property is located at 5200 Millikin Road, Parcels #D2010-003.000-030 and #D2010-003.000-031; Section 3, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.