Quarterly Business Update
2019 Q4 Update
- Mercy Health - Kyles Station Medical Center opened an 11,500 SF medical center at Kyles Station Road and State Route 4 in October. The new $7.5 million facility houses primary and specialty care practices as well as various diagnostic services on site.
- Everest Rehabilitation Hospital has announced plans to construct a 40,000 SF rehabilitation hospital along Bethany Road at I-75. The $23 million, inpatient hospital will house 36 private rooms and serve patients recovering from injuries or illness as well as those living with disabilities or chronic medical conditions. This will be the sixth location nationwide being built by Everest, a Dallas, Texas-based developer.
Liberty Center Updates
- New Office Tenants: The Liberty Center office building is 82% leased with Amstan Logistics and cyber security firm Vigilant having relocated their offices there in early 2019. Graydon moved their Butler/Warren law office in October, and Plex Solutions has announced plans top open a new office soon. Northwestern Mutual, the building's first tenant, is expanding their offices to the 4th floor.
- Retail/Entertainment Tenants: iFLY Indoor Skydiving opened this summer! In the Game, a new entertainment venue has been announced as a new 2020 tenant. Global Salon and Covington-based Agave & Rye both recently opened.
Other Business Updates
- Kroger Marketplace at Kyles Station Road and Route 4 is building a 123,000 SF+ new marketplace store. A new multi-tenant building adjacent is also being planned for the site.
- Burger King recently opened & KFC is under construction along Route 4.
- Bella Sweets is planning to open in the Princeton Landing retail center.
- Honey Baked Ham Co. opened a new location off Cincinnati Dayton Road, just north of Liberty Way.
- Liberty Sandwich Factory and Candy Stash Sweets & Treats both have new owners and reopened this fall along Cincinnati Dayton Road near Sate Route 129.
- Tide Cleaners closed on a lot for a second location within the Township, along Kyles Station Road and Route 4. The new location expected to break ground in late January.