Quarterly Business Update
2019 Q4 Update
Mercy Health - Kyles Station Medical Center
- 11,500 SF outpatient medical center at Kyles Station and State Route 4 opened in October 2019.
- New $7.5 million facility houses primary and specialty care practices as well as various diagnostic services on site
Everest Rehabilitation Hospital
- A 40,000 SF physical rehabilitation hospital has announced plans to construct a new facility along Bethany Road at I-75.
- The $23 million, inpatient hospital will house 36 private rooms and serve patients recovering from injuries or illness as well as those living with disabilities or chronic medical conditions.
- 6th location nationwide being built by Everest, a Dallas, Texas-based developer.
Liberty Center Updates
- New Office Tenants: Office building is 82% leased - Amstan Logistics and cyber security firm Vigilant, relocated their offices earlier this year. Graydon will move their Butler/Warren law office in the coming weeks, and Plex Solutions has announced they will open a new office soon. Northwestern Mutual, the building's first tenant, is expanding their offices to the 4th floor.
- Retail/Entertainment Tenants: iFLY Indoor Skydiving opened this summer! In the Game, a new entertainment venue has been announced as a new 2020 tenant. Global Salon is slated to open soon. Covington-based Agave & Rye has recently opened their third location on the property.
Other Business Updates
- Kroger Marketplace at Kyles Station & Route 4 has pulled permits for a 123,000+ SF new marketplace store. A new multi-tenant building adjacent is also being planned for the site.
- Burger King recently opened & KFC is under construction along Route 4.
- Bella Sweets is planning to open in the Princeton Landing retail center.
- Honey Baked Ham Co. has plans to open a new location off CinDay, just north of Liberty Way.
- Village North: a mixed-use development planned at the corner of Butler Warren and Liberty Way. The project is 2/3 in Liberty and 1/3 in West Chester.