Quarterly Business Update
2019 Q1 Update
In 2018, Liberty Township saw the opening of more than 25 new businesses. In addition, about 17 more businesses have announced they will be opening their doors soon in the community. The positive development momentum is expected to continue with the following businesses looking to open or break ground in 2019.
Liberty Township would like to congratulate the following businesses on their early 2019 openings.
- Amstan Logistics, a leading third-party logistics - Freight Management Company, relocated their corporate headquarters to Liberty Center to accommodate the growth of their business and attract top talent.
- Cyber security company, Vigilant Technology Solutions, is also now calling Liberty Center home. Vigilant has successfully serviced the security needs of small business and Fortune 500 accounts.
- The Woodhouse Day Spa recently opened its second Cincinnati location along Liberty Way just west of Liberty Center.
- Le Macaron is a tasty new tenant at Liberty Center featuring delicious French pastries.
- Jersey Mike's Subs became the latest business to open in the Liberty Commons shopping center.
- Mercy Health announced plans to open a new 14,000 SF outpatient center and urgent care in Liberty Township at the intersection of Kyles Station Road and Route 4.
- Dairy Queen is under construction on its second restaurant in the Township and will be located in the Route 4 corridor next to the future Kroger Marketplace along Route 4.
- Liberty Center will be welcoming new retail tenant, Molly's Cupcakes, as well as indoor skydiving experience, iFLY, into its tenant mix in 2019.
- Liberty Firehouse Storage along 747.
- Tracker Boats on Yankee Road.
2018 Business Openings
Thank you to the businesses who opened their doors or expanded their operations in 2018 to serve the growing Liberty Township community. We wish you much success! View the complete list of 2018 Business Openings.