Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513-759-7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - April 13, 2021
- BZA20-006: Laura Price is requesting a Variance under Section 4.10.3(1) and Table 4.10-A of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for a reduced front yard building setback for a covered porch from a required 50’ minimum setback to 43’8” from the property line. The subject property is located at 6816 Devon Drive, Parcel ID# D2020-099.000-019.
- BZA21-003: William and Lauren Rice are requesting a Variance under Section 4.12.5(5)(b) of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for a fence to encroach 40’ into the front yard of the property on a corner lot. The subject property is located 5204 Autumn Oak Drive, Parcel ID# D2020-055.000-053.
- BZA21-004: Douglas Pinkerton is requesting a Variance under Section 4.12.4(2) of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for approval of a reduced side yard accessory structure setback from the required 10’ minimum setback to 5’ from the east property line. The subject property is located at 4891 Meadow Vista Court, Parcel ID# D2020-163.000-024.
- BZA21-005: Kevin Heitz is requesting Variances under Section 4.12.5(3)(a) and Table 4.12-B of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for an accessory structure that exceeds the maximum 2,000 Sq. Ft. on a proposed 5.60+/- acre lot; and a Variance under Section 4.12.4(4) for an accessory structure to exceed the height of a principal structure on the parcel on lots greater than five (5) acres in size. The subject property is located at 4291 Princeton Road, Parcel ID# D2010-005.000-004, D2010-005.000-067, D2010-005.000-053.
- ZC21-002: Applicant – Clover Communities Liberty LLC., is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from RA-1 (Residential-Agricultural District) to R-PUD (Residential Planned Unit Development District) for an 15.18-acre site, and Preliminary PUD Plan review. The subject property is located at 6784 Hamilton-Mason Road, Parcel #D2010-017.000-048, Section 19, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC21-008: Applicant – Ryan and Jamie Bunch are requesting Minor Modification to the Trails of Four Bridges Final PUD Plan to reduce the minimum required front yard-building setback for a fence that will be used to scream pool equipment that was installed as part of an approved pool installation. The subject property is located at 8071Westover Court, Parcel #D2020-250-000-088, Section 08, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC21-009: Applicant – Drees Homes Inc. is requesting Zoning Map Amendment from R-SE (Residential Suburban Estate District) to R-PUD (Residential Planned Unit Development District) for a 24.6414-acre site, and Preliminary PUD Plan review. The subject property is located on the north of Millikin Road, Parcel #D2010-003.000-028, Section 03, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC21-010: Applicant – Liberty Township Board of Trustees, is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from B-1 (Neighborhood Business) to B-PUD (Business – Planned Unit Development) for an 3.629-acre site. The subject property is located at 6400 Princeton Road, Parcel #D2010-022.000-079, Section 26, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.