Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513-759-7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - November 12, 2019
- BZA19-013: Trilogy Health Services is requesting Conditional Use approval for an Institutional Care Facility under Section 4.7.1 and Table 4.7-A of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution and a Variance under Section 8.4.2(1) and Tables 8.4-A & B for a modification to Lot Perimeter Buffer along the east property line. The subject property is located on north side Kyles Station Road approximately 1,600 feet west of Princeton Glendale Road, Parcel ID# D2020-008.000-068 and D2020-008.000-074. Continued at the Request of the Applicant
- BZA19-014: Grant Hilty is requesting a Variance under Section 4.12.5(5)(b) for a fence to encroach into the front yard of the property on a corner lot. The subject property is located at 5844 Tilbury Trail, Parcel ID# D2020-313.000-012. Continued at the Request of the Applicant
- BZA19-015: Alan Werth is requesting a Variance under Section 4.12.4(1) and Table 4.12-A to allow an accessory structure to be located in the side yard of the subject property. The subject property is located at 7111 Linn Lane, Parcel ID# D2010-020.000-023. Approved
Zoning Commission - November 18, 2019
- ZC19-024: Applicant – Tim Riegert is requesting a Minor Modification to a Final PUD for the Sanctuary Subdivision to build 9 new single family residential units on a 22.18-acre site,Parcel #D2010-027-000.049, Section 33, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Continued by Applicant
- ZC19-025: Applicant – RIC Construction is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from RA-1 (Residential Agriculture District) to R-PUD (Residential Planned Unit Development) for an 18.41-acre site, and Preliminary PUD Review for a proposed 36-unit single-family residential development. The subject property is located on the east side of Cincinnati Dayton Road, Parcel #D2010-016.000-003, Section 16, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.