Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
6400 Princeton Road.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513.759.7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - January 8, 2019
- BZA#19-001: Kyle and Jessica Tillery are requesting a Variance under Section 4.12.5(5)(b) of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution for an existing fence to encroach into the front yard of the property on a corner lot. The subject property is located at 8072 Celestial Circle, Parcel ID# D2020-199.000-024.
- BZA#19-002: Tommy Reed, Atlantic Sign Company, is requesting a Variance under Section 9.4.5(3)(a) of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution to exceed the total amount of square footage permitted for signage on a tenant space. The subject property is located at 6752 Cincinnati Dayton Road, Parcel ID# D2010-013.000-131. Withdrawn by Applicant
Zoning Commission - January 23, 2019
- ZC18-028: Aspen Trails, LLC is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from B-PUD to MU-PUD and a Major Modification to the Aspen Trails Preliminary PUD Plan. The subject property is located on the east Princeton-Glendale Road, north of Kyles Station Road, Parcel #D2010-004.000-007, Section 4, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Continued by Applicant
- ZC18-030: Todd Homes, LLC is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from B-2 (General Business District) to R-4 (Multiple Family Residence District) to allow for the construction of new home. The subject property is located at 4888 Mercedes Drive, Parcel #D2020-136.000-048, Section 4, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Tabled by Applicant
- ZC18-033: Delhi Hills Flower & Garden Center, Inc. is requesting a Minor Modification and Final PUD Plan Review to allow for Outdoor Retail Sales & Display use (retail sales of playsets and other outdoor play equipment) on an existing lot allocated for “Retail Lot” on the Delhi Hills Flower & Garden Center Final PUD Plan. The property is located at 6282 Cincinnati Dayton Road, Parcel #D2030-014.000-074, Section 14, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio. Tabled by Applicant