Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513-759-7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - April 14, 2020
CANCELLED all cases moved to the May 12, 2020 meeting
- BZA20-007: Thomas Wallenhorst is requesting variances under Section 4.12.5(3)(a) and Table 4.12-B of the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution to construct a 1400 square foot barn that exceed the maximum 1000 square feet of accessory structures that are allowed on a 1.348 acre lot and Section 4.12.4(4) to exceed the maximum height of 16 feet. The subject property is located at 5660 Yankee Road, Parcel ID# D2010-019.000-011.
- BZA20-008: Walter Obermeyer is requesting a variance under Section 4.12.5(5)(b) for a fence to encroach into the front yard of the property on a corner lot. The subject property is located at 7992 Tranquility Trace, Parcel ID# D2020-198.000-012.
Zoning Commission - March 16, 2020
CANCELED all cases moved to the April 20, 2020 meeting.
- ZC20-001: Applicant – CASTO is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment from B-PUD (Business Planned Unit Development) to R-PUD (Residential Planned Unit Development) for a 29.14-acre site, and Preliminary PUD Review for a proposed 356-unit residential rental development. The subject property is located at 7454 Liberty Way, Parcels #D2010-013.000-142, and #D2020-311.000-021
- ZC20-002: Applicant – Bethany Church is requesting a Variance from the required Overlay District Ground Sign design requirements. The subject property is located at 6388 Cincinnati Dayton Road, Parcel #D2030-049.000-026