Upcoming Zoning Hearings
When & where are Zoning Hearings?
- Board of Trustees: 6:00 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Zoning Commission: 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: 6:00 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Zoning Hearing Signs
The Liberty Township Planning & Zoning Department places a zoning hearing notification sign (shown to the right) on each property that is subject to a zoning hearing approximately a week prior to the scheduled meeting as a courtesy to nearby residents and businesses. The sign indicates that the property is subject to a public hearing before either the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. Please see the list of upcoming cases below to verify the request for the property in which the sign is located. If you have additional questions regarding the case, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 513-759-7508.
Board of Zoning Appeals - July 14, 2020
- BZA20-009: Christopher Hinkel, Dryden Builders Inc., is requesting Variances from the Liberty Township Zoning Resolution under the following Sections: Section 8.4.1(2), to reduce the required frontage trees; Section 8.4.2(1) and Tables 8.4-A & B to modify the buffer requirements when adjacent to residential along the south property line and commercial along the east property line; Section 7.3.2(1) to omit the sidewalk along Hamilton Middletown Road; Section 7.7.1 and Table 7.7-A to reduce the number of stacking spaces from the required 8 spaces to 6 and a Variance from Section 7.7.2(6) to allow the stacking spaces to be located on the south side of the lot adjacent to residential use. The subject property is located at 4874 Mercedes Drive, Parcel ID# D2020-136.000-026. Four (4) Approved with Conditions & One (1) Denied
Zoning Commission - October 19, 2020
- ZC20-011: Applicant – Casto Communities, LLC., is requesting a Final PUD Review for the Liberty Flats development. This Final PUD request is a total of 29.14 acres, which includes 24 multi-family residential buildings containing 356 units, a clubhouse, and pool. The subject properties are located at 7454 Liberty Way, Parcels #D2010-013.000-142, and #D2020-311.000-021 Section 13, Town 3, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- ZC20-012: Applicant – Randy Terry is requesting a Major Modification to the Carriage Hill Final PUD for a revision to the allowed uses in the MU-PUD section of Carriage Hill. The subject property located at 4993 Carriage House Blvd., Parcel # D2010-002.000-130 Section 02, Town 2, Range 3, Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio.